- This event has passed.
CRPM Class – Property Management: The Rules
February 21 @ 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Have you inadvertently become a Property Manager? Don’t accidentally violate regulations. Know the Rules.
The Rules will familiarize you with:
- Elements of property management
- Roles and responsibilities of a property manager, and the required
accountability to the client and Broker
- ADRE rules and processes
- Fair Housing laws and the Americans with Disabilities Act
The course will delve into:
• Fiduciary responsibilities (trust accounts disbursements, reconciliation of trust account, conversions, and rents collection)
• Risk management and loss prevention (record keeping, ADRE Rules, data theft, backing up and storing data, tenant and landlord record retention, and confidentiality)
• Broker responsibilities INSTRUCTOR
Mike Mulvena has over 27 years of real estate sales and property management experience. Mike is also a state licensed instructor of property management, code of ethics, licensing and renewal classes throughout the state of Arizona.
CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER:
AAR’s certification program is dedicated to property management and offers classes that you can use for your real estate license renewal. This program was designed to hone your knowledge and skills in topics that relate to your day to day business as a property manager. The curriculum was developed in concert with property management attorneys and longtime property manage- ment practitioners. To learn more, visit www.aaronline.com/increase- knowledge.